Tuesday, 9 August 2011

Look at Life

Ok its been a while so I'm just going to stop and reflect for a while. I've been going non stop now for a while, holidays mostly, buying too many book, being dragged to beaches playing golf. The holiday was... OK, but, I mean like it wasn't the best, I s'pose. Seeing my cousins was probably the best. I was bored out of my mind before we wend on holiday, living on manga and gaming. Its hard to get of the house to friends... I really annoys me sometimes. My Otaku News series is still going strong, getting an average of 80 views per week. Not huge but I get kicks out of doing it. I have reignited my love for the Harry Potter series after watching the stunning finale to the series in 3D at the cinema (I know I shouldn't but... I couldn't the temptation!). I'm currently reading the 6th instalment, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. My mission on the Legend of Zelda games has slightly faded, by I'm determined to complete Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess and/or The Minish Cap. On manga. I've still following the superb Bakuman series, onto the sixth volume in that series, right up to date. Tegami Bachi is a Shonen Jump title that I've been planning to try out, and I have it coming in the post, along with Soul Eater. I've tried my best to keep up with Naruto, and doing that is quiet tough. To check out all my books, click here. Thats all for the moment.

Blog later.

No comments:

Post a Comment